Welcome to the Practice of Paul Jones Jr. DDS, MS
To our patients,
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. The SARS COV-2 pandemic has disrupted our lives and challenged us to find innovative ways to protect our communities. In order to continue safely meeting your oral health needs in a comfortable environment we would like to share our new policy for entering the dental office.
1. All patients should arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before their scheduled appointment.
2. Patients needing assistance to the dental office can have one person accompany them to their appointment.
3. All people must wear a mask or face covering at all times while inside the dental office.
4. All people will have their temperature taken by a non-contact forehead thermometer.
5. All people will be asked to answer a COVID-19 screening questionnaire.
6. All people will be asked to use hand sanitizer or wash their hands with soap and water prior to being seated in the waiting room or operatory.
We have changed the floor plan of the waiting room to allow adequate social distancing in addition to installing a medical grade HEPA air filtration system. For enhanced safety, our office has invested in extraoral high speed evacuation and medical grade air purification systems to be used during aerosol generating procedures.
Lastly, all patients experiencing symptoms consistent with COVID-19 will be asked to reschedule their appointment within 48 hours prior to the scheduled visit.
We appreciate your anticipated cooperation in our efforts to protect you and our team from potential exposure to COVID-19.
We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.
Dr. Joseph De Lisi, Dr. Paul Jones Jr., Dr. Victor Bruzzi, Dr. David Dane, Dr. David Gottlieb, Dr. David Pitman, and our Staff
When you visit our office, your dental health is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve.
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
Contact Us Today and Schedule an Appointment!
We genuinely hope our website is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, dental conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, and more.
Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.